And so it begins

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - Posted by Intellectual Elegance at 4:15 PM
Hello peeps!

So, week 2 of Bar studying and so far... it's not horrible, but it's not great.

I have class everyday from 9-1pm then I take a break, eat lunch, and get back on it until about 6pm. Depending on the assignments, I will either study more after dinner or try to go to bed.

It's hard trying to find the best study schedule, but I think I am doing OK for now. I think it will be much more time consuming as I get into more subjects. Lucky for me, I have 22 more subjects to learn out of 25. Excellent. Just when I start to feel sorry for myself, I think of my poor friends taking the California bar. They have a 3 day bar, mine is only 2.

I am waiting for my UI benefits to kick in as well. It has me nervous and I try not to think about, but I can't help but worry every now and then.

The good thing is that I am remembering more the law than I thought of would, and now I need to practice memorizing and applying it for the essays. I've been working more and more on MC but I'm still not where I'd like to be in answering questions. I hope this is just because it's my first quizzes in a year, and I assume that I will get better.

I will keep you posted as I progress. Thank you all for the positive energy. Keep it coming, it's definitely needed.

xo
Jaz