here we go...

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 - Posted by Intellectual Elegance at 10:26 PM
So as of today, I am oficially in FINALS MODE..

That means that the rest of my life needs to basically go down to ZERO. Everyone needs to leave me alone, and let me study. Yes, i hate to be this selfish, but its finals and i have no choice but to do well. I mean, this is it.

I think today the stress just finally hit me, that this is it! FINALS! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and let me explain why us law kids stress out and turn into evil people. Unlike the rest of Grad students, we aren't graded on anything else but ONE FINAL EXAM. That's it. We don't get midterms, or papers, or anything else. It is one GINORMOUS question that we must solve. Its a pain in my ass annd an amazing amount of stress. We wither sink or swim. And I can't afford to sink. Maybe I can float..

I know this material, I just need to get it done. But I am hoping that my stress doesn't get the best of me. Oh yeah, and today was a pretty craptapulous day, so I hope this is my last CRAP day.

My first final will be next Thursday. AY YA YAY...

j