oy- only 16 more day!

Monday, April 9, 2007 - Posted by Intellectual Elegance at 12:45 AM
i know its been awhile, so I apologize but its been a hectic week!
My Brief is due tomorrow which means I am done with LP!!! WOOO HOO! (LP=Lawyering Process= boring hell)

I got it done on Friday so my partner and I could review it, and i am just proud that i am not up stressing about it! :) fantastic!

Now if i could just finish my outlines, that would be great. For most of you, you're probably wondering what an outline is.. well you see... in law school, we only get one exam at the end of the semester and that is it! only one exam will determine our grade... ;( sad right?

So us law nerds have to outline our courses so that we have clear and concise notes (checklists) for all of our courses. :)

Anyways, school is almost done, I am ready to be out and rest for a little bit before the summer job starts!

Oh, by the way, this week, one of my professors exclaimed in class that last year 3500 people applied to DU Law and out of those folks only 362 got accepted.. and out of those only 5 are Latino.. JUST KIDDING! But really, its more like maybe 7 are Latinos! LOL ..... My point is this: i am SO fortunate to be where I am today in that stupid school, because i could've been one of those 3500 people that got denied. but i am here and i am loving it. :) now i hope that i can love my finals as much because i only have about 20 days to prepare before the first one... :( EEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

Love
J