Rocked it! ;)

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 - Posted by Intellectual Elegance at 11:41 PM
So...

My partner and I TOTALLY rocked our oral argument! We did so fantastic!! I mean seriously gente, we rocked it!! :) The poor opposing council got creamed by the judges and I was giggling inside.

But it was a beautiful day! It really was because I wasn't nervous and because I felt so prepared and I got kudos from the judges for having a great argument and a very tight argument. :) Which made me feel wonderful because that is a much bigger step than from where I was last semester.

I just feel like lately I have been getting good signs from everything. The conference, oral argument, my professors, etc!! It just rocks! :)

I really need to ge my outlines finished... :( Seriously, THIS WEEKEND, they will be done!

YEAY FOR ME! :) I am very proud of myself. :)
xoxo
J