I do have a job!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011 - Posted by Intellectual Elegance at 12:33 PM


Hello everyone!

So I received the call today and I will be returning to work on Monday! I will be going back to the island tomorrow for a presentation, then I decided to take Friday off. :) I mean, I'm not getting paid, so why go? Ha!

All is well here in N-Y-C! Our building hasn't caught fire yet and the weather is getting a little bit nicer and nicer. I've started to look ahead to the Bar and I'm researching study schedules so that I can plan my days accordingly. I'm actually anxious to start studying and to get this fresh hell over. I've also been careful with my stomach and I've been experimenting as to what can set it off. I have my appointment next week and they'll tell me if anything is off or out of the ordinary.

I did go for a great run yesterday on the Riverside trail and it felt great! Aside from my pace of 12 minute miles, I thought it was a great first run in NYC. I think I need to stay active to combat any stress spikes I encounter. :)

I did manage to work on some new little cards for my Pinxe Card collection, but I won't get to post them until later tonight. I am hoping to clear out some room in "my room/office" so that I can start using the desk and create a creative area for us to use. These are the items I'm looking at IKEA. Have a great week folks! More updates to come...