Friday, July 29, 2011 - Posted by Intellectual Elegance at 10:03 AM
someecards.com - Hopefully two miserable days of taking the bar exam results in several torturous decades of being overworked

I am done!!!

Thank goodness that fresh hell is done with.

I feel "fine." I can' say I feel great, and I can't say I feel bad. I feel "ok" and I think that's the best way to describe it. The essays were exactly how I was hoping they would be, I ran a little behind time so i didn't get a chance to go further in depth on one topic, but I described it and analyzed it as fast and tedious as I could. :)

All in all, I am done and now I can have a lazy summer or of what remains of it at least. I've been sleeping the last two days and I didn't realize I was so tired! The hubs was amazingly supportive and I am always amazed at his generosity, kindness, encouragement and his keen sense and ability to always keep me calm. I love it and I love him mucho.

Now, we wait until November. Yes, 4 months away and I'm pretty sure the results come out the day of or before my birthday, so it will either be a really great birthday or a not so great birthday. Either way, we will drink tequila that night (advice from my law wife).

So, I am done, thank you all for the well wishes, love, patience, generosity, kindness, good energy, vibes, etc!

Congratulations to all my bar friends as well! We did it! it's done!