My brain is fried

Wednesday, July 6, 2011 - Posted by Intellectual Elegance at 7:11 PM


Today sucked. But it was worth it.

We had our first practice test for Barbri-- 8 hours of madness.

I survived, I never panicked (except for lunchtime) and all is well.

The place is huge, but I am glad I received the opportunity to see it before test day. It's the convention center and it's not horrible. It is freezing and I will need my earplugs, but I figured that much anyway.

Bad news is that I didn't do as well as I wanted to. 78/200. But that's ok, I received a 4/5 on my essays. Yes! I know EXACTLY why I didn't do well on the Multistate portion (78/200) and I have 22 days to correct it. All is well and I feel good.

I doubted myself a little, and I worried about myself. I took a teenie study break this weekend and slept in, went to the beach and ate amazing food. But I think it's exactly what I needed and I am no longer scared.

Bring it on.

Now to sleep.