One Month!

Sunday, June 26, 2011 - Posted by Intellectual Elegance at 7:42 PM



Today, I am officially ONE MONTH away from the New York State bar exam!

30 days for the final prep, 31 days, it will be over (i hope).

This was a good study week, next week will be even better. Today was an "ok" study day. I woke up late, tired, did some laundry (to avoid studying) then finally studied. This will be an intense study week, so I figured I'd go a little easy today.

The hubs is away for our friends wedding and finally comes home tomorrow. I was skyped into the wedding ceremony yesterday so that I could watch them get married. It made my day and I was happy to "sorta" be a part of it.

Yesterday was a good day, Mexico won the Gold Cup, some friends came over to watch, and I got a haircut. :) Good day indeed.

I hope to have a good week ahead and I hope everyone has a good week too.

Find something to be grateful for each day, and carry on. Life is too short to be upset about the needless and pointless things in your life. Focus on the good, fix the bad, and carry on.

If you need a pick-me-upper listen to your favorite song to bring you back on track. This is one of mine. Enjoy.