all is well

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 - Posted by Intellectual Elegance at 12:57 AM
I'm over my moment. It certainly will not be my last, but it's over. (Aside from my BFF's uncle passing this morning, but then again, maybe it is good for him and her family that it is over.) The night has passed and morning came. :) I still have to make it through dinner with the familia but I survived saying bye to my beautiful friends. We ate at Lao Wangs and literally shut the place down by ordering what seemed to be almost everything on the menu.

The other two BFFs came over tonight to help me pack. Idiots. Apparently, I pack like an idiot. It took CPO 10 minutes to do what I could not in a day! Also, Armando is super super sick. I think he might have strep. Bad news for us.

I will write more tomorrow but it is 2am and I need to sleep.

P.S. i wanted it to snow today, it seemed to snow everywhere but here. boo.