La vida es short..

Sunday, April 17, 2011 - Posted by Intellectual Elegance at 8:28 PM


I had a great weekend with friends and the hubs.

I missed my hubs and being home, here in NYC. I missed cooking and just relaxing. We had a crazy thunderstorm yesterday that lasted all day! We spent the afternoon in Harlem on 125th and then we headed over to Sunset Park in Brooklyn for a friend's event.

Today we slept in then headed out to grab a breakfast bagel at the most delicious bagel spot in the world! Just by chance there was a street fair and we spent some time eating more food and checking out the vendors. I don't even care so much for what they sell, but I love walking around and watching people interact with vendors and with each other.

We came home, cleaned, and watched the Knicks game at our house with some friends. :) Now, I'm just super tired and sleepy and not looking forward to this week.

I'll be heading back to DC again on Tuesday or Wednesday and then back again on Thursday or Friday.

But, the weeks are flying by and we'll be home soon! Time is just flying by... and that's ok.

I wish you all an amazing week! Thanks to all the new readers to the blog. Enjoy.