These Lights Will Make You Feel Brand New....

Wednesday, October 27, 2010 - Posted by Intellectual Elegance at 2:28 PM


The adventure is just beginning and I am excited to carry you all along with me I take on this new venture in my life. I must admit, I never thought I would live outside of Denver (except Mexico) but now that it's happening, I am truly excited. Nervous and excited. Woke up a bit sick today and I am not sure if its because I ate White Folk chile or if I am just so nervous that my stomach is acting up again. Either way, I had to stay home because of it. boo.

Super psyched to be leaving the mouse house and meeting their cousins the rats. Although, someone from New York needs to assure me that they don't come into your home. They are just in the streets.

We are starting to plan out the logistics of everything as this is moving very fast and we only have 2 1/2 weeks to get this done. We'll see what happens along the way and again thanks to all of you who helped us with your positive energy and thoughts. I will be posting later today but I just had to post this video because it gives me goosebumps. Or, at least, I hope that is what's giving me the goosebumps. ;)

ciao- quotablecards.com

(I need to give them a shoutout so they don't sue me. Plus, I really do love their cards.)